Thursday, April 22, 2010

Practice in Realskole

Practice in Realskole, Haderslev, is very nice and useful. Teachers are kind, helpful and try to do for us maximum! Our practice take 2 weeks and every week 13 lessons. Because I didn't have any music in my plan, I asked music teacher, if I can visit her lessons too. So I took 4 more lessons. I really enjoyed first week of practice and I hope, this two last days of practice in second week will be the same!!! On friday we are finaly going to teach the 8.grade in one lesson. Teacher is not in Haderslev this day, thats why she asked us, if we can substitute her in this lesson. So I'm looking forward to teache with Sophie and Aurélie together! Finaly we will get some information about Denmark, because we are going to ask them to present Dnemark! They are really good class, so I hope, they will cooperate! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment